2018 SILVER KOALA (DOG PRIVY) is now available to pre-order from Apmex
As low as $5.99 per coin over spot!
Worldwide limited mintage of 15,000 coins. Privy coins offer an opportunity to collect familiar bullion coins with a distinguishing Privy mark.
This program is expected to mirror the popularity of the Kookaburra Lunar Privy program, which began in 2012 with the Lunar Dragon Privy coin, and has since grown into a highly collectible coin series from the Perth Mint. This Dog Privy is limited to a mintage of 15,000 coins. While other Privy coins exist of the Kookaburra and Koala, the Lunar Privy mark is the staple program that investors and collectors can count on each year.
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls, and multiples of 100 come in cardboard boxes with sealed rolls inside.
- Reverse: Portrays a koala sitting at the base of a eucalyptus tree with another tree in the background. A distinctive Lunar Dog Privy mark is also visible in the field. Also included is the year, weight, and the traditional Perth Mint "P" mintmark.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.